So, I am told (by Tanya) that blogging is great fun.....I keep telling myself that I already spend enough time on the Internet, but this could be a great way to update everyone at once and then whoever wants to can look at our updates when they choose too!
I called this "You can't make this stuff up!" because I always say that someday I am going to write a book by that title. Some of the things that happen in life are just hysterical to my sisters, brother in laws, David and me. Just one quick example would be when I was going to heat up my lunch one day and unbeknown to me-it was already cooked and being consumed!! (by another employee!! what gall!) That isn't even touching the tip of the iceberg on the stories my sisters and I can tell! I hope they all get one of these too (hint hint!)
I am the oldest of my family (born 11/11/72) and then there is Melissa who lives in Larned KS with her husband Lance, daughter Justine who is 14, and Melissa is expecting twins this summer. Next in line is Angie. She lives near Russell Springs with her husband Clint and kids Cutter (almost 8), Chalea (almost 6), Cashlyn (3.5) and Caybrie (just turned 2). Last of "us originals" is Mandy who lives near New Cambria (Salina) and is engaged to Howard-wedding is August 2ND! And his daughter Sydney comes to visit them alot too. I went to school in Colby and some college. David and I got married 12/19/92. Before we had kids we were both in management at McDonald's. Then I got my job at Bartlett and he moved over to Subway. He started with them before the first store was open in Colby and now they are on their 2ND store. He currently oversees 7 stores in this area from Hays to Phillipsburg to Goodland. We used to golf ALOT, but now we mostly follow the girls' (Mallory-13 and Miranda-10) activities and do things at home. We bought our house almost 2 years ago and need to get out of the stage that "we just moved in so that is why we haven't done much yet" Next up (in a few weeks actually!) we are having the outside painted a new roof done and underground sprinklers!
I love to read, eBay, and surf the net-like facebook, myspace etc. I have everything in the world to stamp and scrapbook but don't get much done with that!!
This is a start...hope you enjoy this so much that you want to do it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment